Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Class 6/26

I know that Bill has told us that there is no need to be nervous about the EXIT experience. However, I am nervous. I don't like to talk in front of my peers and especially my superiors. It makes me extremely nervous. I had to over come this fear in this class but still have it with people that I do not know. In my head I have convinced myself that we will be having a party on Friday. I keep thinking this is an authentic problem and we will find out on Friday that it was the thing to motivate us to review and discuss the information we learned in the ITS courses. Knowing that I am just fooling myself my group has a plan of action to share what we know. I can't believe the amount of stuff that we have learned in this program. It does not feel like a lot but looking at it, it is a massive amount of learning. Yea us!!!!!

2 comments:

Wen~ said...

Isn't it funny that you can teach a whole class of students, but when it comes to adults you feel nervous? I would know about this since the same thing happens to me. On "Back to School Nights" I always felt like I was going to be sick! I read somewhere that it's good to be a "little nervous." Not long now... I know you'll do great!But, I'd much rather have a party too!

Tracey said...

Hi Cheryl....sure wish I was going to be there with you all. I would love to get this over with tomorrow and not have to wait til the 11th. I know you will do great, too, we all have such an important piece to the ITS puzzle and I always liked hearing your thoughts and working with you. I will be thinking of you. Take care and try to have a little fun!!!!! :)