Thursday, June 21, 2007

Class 6/21

Today we finished our advocacy wiki. It is a great feeling to finishe it. I also enjoyed watching the videos in class. They were very cute and very original. I learned that teachers in elementary schools do notget amandatory planning time. This is not fair. I would like to take some action in this field. Who says that secondary teachers need time and elementary teachers don't. We are all in this together eventually the elementary students will become secondary students so shouldent we all have the same amount of time to plan for their learning.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Good luck on Friday...and then enjoy the wedding preparations...will be seeing you in the fall I hope.

fergusoncd540 said...

I had no idea that only secondary planning time was mandatory until we began researching the topic. The reason we decided on the topic was because our planning time was taken because of SOL testing. This is something that I will be monitoring very closely.